A UK based company Couch Perry & Wilkes is interested to conduct placement drive for our institute.
1. The ideal candidate will be degree qualified and from any engineering background (Mechanical, Electrical, Production, Civil, Electronics etc.)
2. Candidate must have keen interest in building HVAC and electrical energy efficiency, building physics, sustainable/green building design and the use of renewable technology in green buildings.
3. Computer literate and autoCAD knowledge essential. Experience of softwares such as IES VE, google sketchup, Ecotect, 3D max and design builder is preferred but not essential.
4. Good command over spoken and written ENGLISH is a must as india office staff will be required to communicate with UK office staff regularly via emails and video conference calls.
CTC: 4.5 - 5.2 LPA
Only Interested candidates are requested to forward your resume/CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected resume will receive a call for telephonic interview which will be the first round.
1. Telephonic interview.
2. Personal interview @ surat.
Last time to submit your resume is 2:00 pm, 23rd dec 2014. After that no CV will be entertained.