Should be open for Marketing & Travelling also.
Salary: 1.5 Lacs (Bonus + Perks & Incentives + Reimbursement; CTC: 2.0 Lacs Per annum)
1. Manage and interpret both new and existing customer requirements to
understand, anticipate and practically meet their needs.
2. Giving technical presentation on pump services to all potential
3. To achieve the entitled monthly sales targets & overall annual sales
4. Offer customers a product or service that best satisfies their needs
in terms specification, quality, and price with cost saving analysis and
delivery, for your range of products.
5. Calculate accurate and competitive sales quotations and prepare
tenders, proposals, designs and technical documents to meet customer
6. Follow up quotations in a timely manner to secure profitable orders.
7. Negotiate contract terms and conditions to meet both customer and
8. Offer after-sales service and support to develop and grow long term relationships & repetitive business prospect with new and existing
9. Build close relations with key suppliers in order to develop
in-depth knowledge of your service & applications range and to understand
new probable application developments.
10. Attend & resolve customer problems in terms of technical solutions.
11. Prepare pricing and sales reports to contribute to the overall
business strategy, including use of benchmarking to gauge market levels
12. Attend and actively contribute to Sales meetings to keep colleagues
informed about customers and your market intelligence.
13. Attend on site execution and customer meetings in order to provide
technical expertise for your service range.
We need the list of only intrested students, for that a link will be uploaded very soon.
FOR FURTHER NEWS,
PLEASE, KEEP CHECKING THE BLOGSPOT.