They will be visiting our campus on 6th April 2016 for recruitment drive
They are a reputed automotive components manufacturing group manufacturing interiors for cars (like Seats, Doors Trims, Roof Headliner, Rear view Mirrors etc) and Metal Products (like Fuel Tanks, Axles, Exhaust manifolds etc).
Six new projects have already started and the Group has aggressive plans of expansion. Currently, we have state of-the-art manufacturing plants in Delhi NCR (Gurgaon, Manesar, Binola, Faridabad, Pune & Chennai). For more details you can visit our website: http://krishnagroup.co.in/about-us.aspx?mpgid=2&pgid=3
Few points regarding campus recruitment
1. If selected, the candidates will be required to sign a Three Year Service Bond.
2. The selected candidate will be required to submit an Undated Cheque of Six Months CTC/stipend (6 Month CTC/Stipend) The CTC / Stipend to be offered to the candidates will be Rs. 17000/- Per Month.
3. In case after selection and signing the bond, anyone leaves the company before the Bond period then the undated cheque will encashed by the company.
4. During training the designation will be Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) – 1 Year training period – Stipend-17000 (CTC) per month
5. On completion of training period and as per their performance, designation after an year will be Sr. Engineer and salary 21000 (CTC) per month
6. Initially GET’s will be brought to Gurgaon for couple of months for training and after that they will be sent back to the Gujarat Plant.
7. Location of Gujarat Plant- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. Campus, Becharaji (45km from Mehsana & 110km from Ahmedabad)
The Campus Recruitment Drive, following is Selection Criteria:
1- Throughout 65% (Including Xth, XIIth & B.E.)
2- No Backlogs
3- If selected, the candidates will be required to sign a Three Year Service Bond
4- The selected candidate will be required to submit an Undated Cheque of Six Months CTC/stipend (6 Month CTC/Stipend) The CTC / Stipend to be offered to the candidates will be Rs. 17000/- Per Month.
5- Age Limit: Maximum age of GETs shall be 23 years.
Administration of Tests:
6- Technical test to be given to students consisting of 30 questions.
7- Aptitude test to be given to students consisting of 30 questions.
8- Personal Interview to follow the tests.